Patch Digital Media /Jobs
Patch Digital Media is currently offering remote contracted positions, but the core of our team is located near Nashville, TN (Central time Zone).
Hubspot Solutions Engineer
Job Type: Contract to Full-Time
Work Location: Remote
Schedule: We generally only set meetings during Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm Central. Contractors are generally not bound to any specific working hours besides important meetings.
Good Candidate Description:
You’re a natural problem solver and a HubSpot expert with a penchant for translating tech speak into easy-to-digest language. You’re not afraid to get creative when designing solutions for potential new customers. You love collaborating with prospects in an approachable way that results in a custom-tailored technical plan of action. You want to be a critical part of our team, helping to design and build custom solutions for our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Your average day looks something like this: wake up, pour a cup of strong coffee, and hit the ground running as you devise HubSpot solutions for our valued clients. Working closely with our sales team (and occasionally with clients directly), you’ll assess the root of a customer’s technical problem to tackle it head-on. This will often include offering general HubSpot solutions, but you should also expect to flex your muscles regularly as an expert on more complicated data migrations and integrations (both pre-built and customized). The plan and Scope of Work you develop will help our sales team to close new deals, and you’ll have a chance to answer technical questions along the way! What’s more, you’ll have the opportunity to impact all different types of customers, from small to enterprise-level organizations taking a multi-platform approach. Every client presents a new opportunity to make a difference.
- Work closely with our sales team to understand a customer’s needs and then design a HubSpot-specific technical solution based on your expertise
- Contribute to the development of custom proposals and quotes to be presented to potential customers
- Field and answer technical questions about a proposed solution in a way that customers and your coworkers can easily understand
- Stay on the cutting edge of new HubSpot developments so you can relay them to customers and our internal team
- Head up technical trainings for our sales team as needed
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience in a solutions engineering or pre-sales role
- Unparalleled technical expertise at it relates to HubSpot and its many capabilities
- Understanding of the full HubSpot implementation process and how to navigate it
- Top-notch communication skills (whether the interaction is face-to-face or digital) and ability to crush a formal presentation with ease
- Exceptional problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Capacity to translate complicated technical concepts into language that makes sense even to the non-techie
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure work environment